The Part 1 of IELTS Speaking Module:
IELTS Package has already explained that the IELTS Speaking Module lasts for 11 to 15/mins and is divided into 3 parts. This time we are explaining the Part 1 of IELTS Speaking Module in much detail for your IELTS test preparation. It is very important that all of you must pay attention to the TIPS and TRICKS described here and practice more and more for the samples provided to you for your IELTS test preparation.
Total Time Required for Part 1 of IELTS Speaking Module:
The Part 1 of the IELTS speaking module lasts for 4 to 5 minutes. During this time the IELTS examiner normally asks 10 to 12 questions relating to your life. It is to mention here all of these questions are of basic level and circle around you and your life. Most of the times the examiner is going to ask questions about your routine life, interests, hobbies, your room, neighbourhood, your family, food, friends, music, your city, your qualification, etc.
Answering the Questions in PART 1 of Speaking Module?:
IELTS package, recommend all IELTS test takers and students that they must adhere to the rules described below. These rules are very much important for their IELTS test preparation and practice. It is to mention that in Part 1 of the IELTS speaking module; the examiner is going to ask very simple and easy questions. Also, the examiner has to ask all these 10 to 12 questions in just 4 to 5 minutes. Therefore, it seems that each questions lasts for 30 seconds. It is strongly advised that in this part your answers should not be very long, however they must be précised and to the point. Moreover, IELTS Package strongly recommends all students that in Part 1 please give your answers in a very simple way. For instance the examiner asks a student.
- Do you like food from restaurant or home cooked food?
- I prefer home-cooked food as I believe it is healthier and you exactly know what ingredients you are taking. I also enjoy cooking sometimes for my friends and family.
This is the best answer for this question as you don’t need to say more than that. Also, answer your every question with a complete sentence. Give reason to every question and ass one extra piece of information. After giving the answer you must stop and wait for the next question. It is important that you must stop your answer with confidence by looking in the eyes of the examiner and, be ready for the next question.
The Tips & Tricks Part 1 of IELTS Speaking Module:
IELTS package is providing tips & tricks to its students and test takers for their IELTS test preparation. Stick to these tips & tricks and practice a lot more foe your final IELTS test. Below are the collective tips & tricks for all of you to get appropriate band in IELTS Speaking Module Part 1
- Examiner will ask total 10 – 12 questions in part 1
- Total time for each question will be 30 seconds
- Answer your questions to the point and in a short way
- The questions will be totally based on you
- The most important questions in the Part 1 are related to hobby, food, education, life
- The answer to every question should be precise
- Give answer to the question and then stop
- Always wait for the next question
- Don’t prolong your answer in Part 1
- After giving your each answer look into the eyes of examiner with confidence
- Use synonyms of words like beautiful, charming, stunning, gorgeous etc
Samples For Part 1 of IELTS Speaking Module:
IELTS package is providing these samples for your IELTS test preparation. It may happen that you will be facing most of these questions in your final IELTS test. So practice these samples with much hard-work to achieve your required band score. These samples are for IELTS Academic & IELTS General Training Module (GT).